15 January, 2017

The Rebel Queen

Owing to bereavement I am unfortunately unable to write a blog post at the moment, but hope to resume normal service soon. In the meantime, my second book Isabella of France: The Rebel Queen is out in paperback in the UK today priced at £13.48, though is already out of stock on Amazon. Hope they get lots more copies soon! You can buy it from WH Smith for only £10.49, or from Waterstones. And my third book Long Live the King? The Mysterious Fate of Edward II is now with the publisher and will be out in some months; more info here as and when I have it. My Richard II biography will also be out in about autumn this year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathryn, sorry to hear about your sad news; I do hope you are all right at this distressing time. My best wishes.

I have read 'The Rebel Queen' in hardback and thoroughly enjoyed it, so am eagerly awaiting the other two books this year.

Amanda

Kathryn Warner said...

Thank you, Amanda.

Anerje said...

I've made Isabella The Rebel Queen my book of the year on my blog.

Anonymous said...

My condolences on your bereavement. You are in my prayers.

Esther

sami parkkonen said...

wonderful book highly recommend it to any and all history buffs and more serious students of the medieval period!!

Jerry Bennett said...

Please accept my condolences on your bereavement Kathryn. Having recently lost a close family member I know how distressing this can be. Best wishes.

And I shall be reading your book in the next few weeks and look forward to doing so.